we are so not in the same vein as posh and becks - well maybe a little
Recognise this little number? yup, it came yesterday via a very cute courier with the longest silkiest ears i've ever seen. He revealed them to me when he took off his motorcycle helmet and I have to say if it wasn't for Sonny I would have been tempted. But I just smiled sweetly before ripping open the parcel and falling immediately in love with the contents, am I fickle or what!
Thought I'd let you know what I was wearing yesterday when the carrot comment in Marc Jacobs incident happenned. A lovely colourful Peter Jensen dress (and then to make myself feel better I fled to Harrods and picked up this gorgeous little yellow number from Salvatore Ferragamo)
Ok, so today my outfit is reflecting my cool mood. I have decided to cool it a little with Sonny as I need to play a little hard to get to make sure that in future I have him wrapped around my little paw. Also to be honest I wasn't that impressed by the carrot riding incident. At first it was funny but I'm sick of hearing about it now from every person I happen to bump into. Especially when I'm shopping in the new London branch of Marc Jacobs. I mean I have to keep up appearances with the shop staff and they don't need to hear all about my new boyfriends carrot loving tendencies. sigh.
Tagged - like a common farm animal? no silly, Francisca over at 'genuine inspiration' tagged me. It the first time I've been tagged and heres the rules...
you start with 7 random facts/habits about yourself. People who are tagged need to then report this on their own blog with their 7 things as well as these rules. They then need to tag 7 others and list their names on their blog. They are also asked to leave a comment for each of the tagged, letting them know they have been tagged and to read the blog.
...so here goes
1. um, lets see, I have an obsession with designer clothes (which is obvious really) but I don't seem to have the ability to mix and match clothes. I prefer to trust the designers vision.
2. I stroke my ears when I'm nervous, they're really soft.
3. I am always yo yo dieting. I go from carrot sticks one minute to carrot cake the next.
4. I've had three kiss and tells in the papers about me and only one of them was true - but I'm not saying which!
5. I have 3 homes, my main town house in London, a pied-à-terre in Paris with a great view of the eiffel tower and a top floor apartment in New York overlooking central park. one day I'm going to get a place on the Via Montenapoleone in Milan, perhaps with a view straight into Gucci or Marni I havent decided yet (oh and i haven't persuaded Daddy thats its a great idea).
6. I once met the actor who played thumper in Bambi.
7. even though I am obsessed with clothes I struggle with trousers. I can put them on fine and everything but I just find them really constricting and they make my legs look weird.
so thats it heres who I've tagged...
Don't i look pretty in my frou frou Blumarine party dress? I wore this last night to a little party I had to introduce Sonny to some of my closest friends. Of course I didn't tell him thats what the party was for but I've been boring my friends to death rabbiting on about him that it was about time they met! I really pushed the boat out, we even had a carrot ice sculpture which was a great hit with everyone and i think Sonny enjoyed himself, he certainly looked happy when riding atop it with us all cheering him on. quite lucky my parents weren't invited really!
Some of you may have wondered what I've been up to in my recent absence. there was rumours of Mr McGregor catching up with me and a faint smell of stew but fear not, the real reason is because I have met a very nice boy and he seems to have taken up all my spare moments (i.e. when I'm not shopping for clothes or munching on a la carte carrots). So anyway I'd like to introduce you to my friend (who just happens to be a boy - its far too early at this stage to say 'BF')
(here we are in Bottega Venetta - isn't he yummy!)
Hi guys, how have you been? I've been amazingly busy but don't worry behind the scenes I have been wearing some truly fabulous outfits. Today I've chosen this little red number by Sonia by Sonia Rykiel.
now what to wear next? I fancy a bit more Sonia Rykiel, which one do you reckon? A or B??