5/28/2009

thursday


Too many carrot cocktails last night… It’s Sonny’s fault. I didn’t go near the bar, he just kept handing them to me, what’s a girl to do? Trouble is I’ve got commitments for the next three nights so I am going to have to perk myself up somehow. I’ll take Stella for a walk in the park in a bit. Hopefully the fresh air will revive me. I’ve already picked out this pale peach and black Christopher Kane dress so I need to get some colour in my cheeks or I will literally disappear underneath all the flesh tone and squiggles!

bunny kisses
Fifi Lapin
xxx


extracted from Hong Kong publication Little thing Magazine

13 comments:

henry_cervantes said...

very nice!! =)


kisses

Alice in Wardrobe Wonderland said...

I am obsessed with Christopher Kane. This is lovely Fifi x

www.wonderlandlondon.blogspot.com

Jo said...

Ohh, beautiful. I loved it.

Swell Vintage - Frankie said...

You look adorable, Fifi! x

xAZD said...

stunning! what a beautiful dress :D
www.xazddesign.com

Gabbi said...

lovely dress... i'm wondering what carrot cocktails taste like! xo

Shen-Shen said...

This is my fave one so far!

Lucy in the Sky said...

cute cute cute!!!!!!!! awesome dress. Nude colors + geometry = love!

Lisa Chow said...

Omg, I love this dress. Yum.

ed said...

情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣精品,情趣精品,情趣精品,情趣玩具,情趣玩具,情趣玩具,情趣禮物,情趣禮物,情趣禮物,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,視訊美女,視訊美女,視訊美女,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣商品,情趣商品,情趣商品,情趣商品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣

Gingerboots said...

Love love love Fifi. <3

Madeleine said...

Lovely dress, Fifi! It is the most pretty peach!

ibrahim said...

Really trustworthy blog. Please keep updating with great posts like this one. I have booked marked your site and am about to email it to a few friends of mine that I know would enjoy reading
Sesli sohbet Sesli chat
Seslisohbet Seslichat
Sesli sohbet siteleri Sesli chat siteleri
Sesli Chat
Sohbet Sesli siteler
Sohbet siteleri Chat siteleri
Sohbet merkezi chat merkezi
Sesli merkezi sesli Sohbet merkezi
Sesli chat merkezi Sohbetmerkezi
Sesli Sohbet Sesli Chat
SesliSohbet Sesli chat siteleri
Sesli sohbet siteleri SesliChat
Sesli Sesli siteler
Seslimuhabbet sesli muhabbet
sesli sohbet sesli chat siteleri
sesli sohbet siteleri sesli chat
seslisohbet seslichat
seslikent sesli kent
sesli sohbet sesli sohbet siteleri
sesli chat sesli chat siteleri
seslisohbet seslichat