7/06/2009

so good they named it twice

After I left my parents to their 'rekindling the love' cruise down the Nile I nipped over to New York City to meet Sonny, where as you know I have a very cute apartment. We had a couple of days to spare in the itinerary and so decided to do some of the touristy things that I've been meaning to do for an age and never got round to. One of which was going to the top of the Empire State Building. Can you believe I've been coming to New York for practically my whole life and have never done it. Let me tell you It's definitely worth the inordinately long queue for the elevator - 102 floors up and you feel as if you are on top of the world! I loved looking down on central park - a perfectly square slice of oasis amongst the craziness of it all and that skyline is still the most iconic of them all...
bunny kisses
Fifi Lapin
xxx

p.s. just in case you were wondering my outfit is from the Loewe pre-fall collections. I'm not wishing the summer away but I have to say there are some very exciting collections on the horizon!


loewe pre fall 09

see more here

14 comments:

Betsey J said...

glad to see you're back from holiday!
the Ladylike girls just wanted to show you some love.

http://fatlace.com/ladylike/blog-crush/some-bunny-loves-you.html

xoox.

Kate said...

I love this collection, thanks for sharing! You look lovely, as always
(:

RhiannonM said...

That is QUITE the stunner outfit! I love it so much! Looks like you had fun on top of the world!

Gabbi said...

Lovely outfit as always dearest Fifi, also very much like the NY view. The elevator ride is expensive isn't it? But I agree, it's worth doing at least once.♥

Potato said...

omg fifi i <3 ur blog! please check mine out its
http://thedefinitionofrandom.blogspot.com/

keetee said...

You too cute!!!!!!!!!111

Ty Ty said...

Looks like you had fun! Fabulous outfit Fifi, I love this collection..
xoxo
Ty Ty

Ava Pierce said...

Such cool travels and a great outfit, Fifi! I want to be you when I grow up. ;o) btw, I've given you the "One Lovely Blog" award - http://ow.ly/gHse

Lacheis said...

Love your drawing!

AlicePleasance said...

Great collection!
Miss Fifi, I was thinking I'd love to see you in Dior Couture Fall 2009 ;-)

Panda said...

just stumbled upon your blog, and i think it's hilarious. I love your fashion style, and i really love this collection. Well ddone..

x

kimvee said...

Aww so pretty fifi! :)

Dumbwit Tellher ♥ said...

Fifi - you have fabulous taste!

ibrahim said...

Really trustworthy blog. Please keep updating with great posts like this one. I have booked marked your site and am about to email it to a few friends of mine that I know would enjoy reading
Sesli sohbet Sesli chat
Seslisohbet Seslichat
Sesli sohbet siteleri Sesli chat siteleri
Sesli Chat
Sohbet Sesli siteler
Sohbet siteleri Chat siteleri
Sohbet merkezi chat merkezi
Sesli merkezi sesli Sohbet merkezi
Sesli chat merkezi Sohbetmerkezi
Sesli Sohbet Sesli Chat
SesliSohbet Sesli chat siteleri
Sesli sohbet siteleri SesliChat
Sesli Sesli siteler
Seslimuhabbet sesli muhabbet
sesli sohbet sesli chat siteleri
sesli sohbet siteleri sesli chat
seslisohbet seslichat
seslikent sesli kent
sesli sohbet sesli sohbet siteleri
sesli chat sesli chat siteleri
seslisohbet seslichat