12/17/2009

On the 17th Day of Christmas...


I wore Oscar De La Renta!

...and partied the night away at the soiree to celebrate my book deal. The theme was moi of course so we had champagne carrot cocktails, lettuce blini's and teeny carrot cakes on huge gold platters carried by waiters in dicky bows and rabbit ears. The decor was a winter wonderland and was made to feel as if you were in a snow covered forest complete with twinkling stars. There was even a tiny stuffed owl that hooted randomly! Tree stumps covered with silky white fur (the finest faux of course) made perfect seating for when we could dance no more and to top it off at midnight it started snowing outside for real!



oh and I thought you might like to see these two outfits that I couldn't resist trying on when I was at the showroom, so cute!

bunny kisses
Fifi Lapin
xxx