6/09/2011

Shipley & Halmos


Hey guys!
Long time no blog!

I'm so pleased to be back in the swing of things, I've got so many gorgeous new outfits to show you and I'm just bursting with excitement about it.

Today's outfit is courtesy of the lovely Shipley & Halmos. Those boys always pull off a fab collection, just check out this gorgeous striped suit that I've already earmarked for Sonny's next shopping trip...


and check out their lovely office, it seems their good taste extends to their surroundings...


and to my mind, anyone who has two Boston's (edited to say apparently Roscoe on the left is a pug! still adorable!) as cute as these are definitely worth knowing

Roscoe & Pilot

So anyway, I've just been doing a spot of web-window shopping and I think these shorts are going to have to be my next Shipley & Halmos purchase....


yummy!

but what do you think?

bunny kisses 
Fifi Lapin 
xxx