Fifi in the zigga zigah trousers and cosy cardi

Today I'm wearing Rachel Comey, I'm not sure how much these trousers suit me... they're not exactly slimming! I do love the print though. Perhaps it would look better on some scatter cushions?

Just wanted to say thank you for the overwhelmingly positive response I had from opening my little shop. Extra bunny kisses for all my lovely customers!

bunny kisses 
Fifi Lapin 


London is passion said...

So cool! I'd wear it!



jessicax said...

brilliant fifi, I don't think I could pull off those trousers either!

Hanah said...

i really love your designs
i think you can draw things much more simple than they were before
do you have some sort of banner ?

Rita Of Course said...

Hi there Fifi! You look awesome, as always! You're the best animal in the world! Check my blog :)
www.ritahasablog.blogspot.com shall we be friends?

The life after said...

Very nice combo. But I sincerely wouldn't wear the trousers...

The Life After

Chrissi Lai said...

I absolutely love FIFI so much!



online shopping uk said...

This outfit is Elegant, Especially the color combo is rocking big time! You look gorgeous in this awesome outfit!!