12/12/2013

Dec the halls with boughs of carrots, fa la la la la - la la la la


Today I'm wearing an old pair of Ralph Laurens and a cosy Granny Lapin cardigan

Today I'm spending way more time dressing the Christmas tree than myself!
 
Here's what it's wearing this year...

loads of pink baubles

tons of silver bells

far to much big tinsel

x3 Bombki's little London bauble set  

A collection of Inge-Glas ornaments including the champagne bottle, the pug and the fox

and various vintage items from etsy shops,
Tinsel & Trinkets
Aunt Sue's 
and
ToysFurnitureLamps

plus

These concertina globes hang from the ceiling in a group above and these huge helium filled, gold streamered balloons make a trail up the staircase!

Do you think I've gone a bit over the top!?
 
bunny kisses 
Fifi Lapin 
xxx

p.s. I have in past years spent a fortune in Anthropologie on Christmas decorations but this year I have decided to boycott them for using Cody Foster, a supplier who regularly copy the work of independent artists. See here for more info and here for loads of examples... Oh and check out this homage to someone very close to home!